When you need a mechanic shop San Diego, you head on out to FTS Auto repair shop! Why? Because we offer the best services in all of California, that’s why. You want your car to leave our garage running better than ever, and that’s what we’re all about at FTS. Let’s talk about how we can help you and your vehicle.
Every car needs some scheduled maintenance here and there. It’s nothing to be ashamed of, and it’s important. We deal with all kinds of issues at our mechanic shop San Diego. Here are some of the scheduled services we work with:
- Tires: we make sure your tires are in road-worthy condition and get the best deals on new sets of wheels.
- Batteries: a faulty battery has no place in a car, and that’s why we get it back in working order.
- Belts: a worn-out belt spells catastrophe down the line
- Fluid Services: air conditioners, brake fluid, radiator coolant, and this is just scratching the surface.
- Hoses – how’s a car going to run if everything is cooperating?
- Oil Changes: an essential maintenance measure for your car to avoid wear and build-up while allowing for your engine to last longer.
- General Services
- Lubrication Service
- Radiator Services: let’s remove those leaks, rust, and gunk to avoid idle overheating to keep you on the road without any issues.
- Tune-Ups: sometimes a car needs a good tweaking, and we know all about masterful tweaking.
To keep your vehicle in working condition, you’ll need to visit a mechanic shop San Diego every now and again. Here at FTS Auto, our experienced mechanics are dedicated to helping our customers understand what’s going on with their vehicles. We not only provide you with top-notch services at honest price rates and timeframes, but we also educate you about our process and empower you in the knowledge of your vehicle.
Our mechanic shop San Diego provides courtesy inspections and friendly service reminders so you never forget to follow up on that necessary maintenance. Keeping on a regular maintenance schedule will ensure your vehicle’s longevity and help keep it running smoothly throughout its lifespan. We also offer zero-interest financing for 6 months for our mechanic shop San Diego customers.
- Brake Service
- Alternator Service
- Wheel Bearing Service
- Exhaust Systems
- Charging and Electrical Service
- Engine Rebuilding and Replacement
- Cooling Systems
- Driveshaft Service
- Heating System Service
- Starting Systems Service
- Suspension Service and Repair
- Transmission Service and Rebuild
- Clutch Service
- Differential Service
- Posi Traction Service
This might be overwhelming, but we’re going to guide you through everything you need to know so your vehicle remains at its best. Preventative measures are necessary to ensure your safety when it matters most. So be sure to stop into our mechanic shop San Diego to make sure you’re protected. Driving is a wonderful experience and means of getting around. However, it’s also dangerous, especially when you’re unaware of what’s going on in your car. That’s why our mechanic shop San Diego team is here to help.
These preventative services are designed to ensure every aspect of your vehicle is running smoothly while seeing where we can improve. For example, do you really want to be stuck on the highway with a faulty break? Or unable to drive because your suspensions or transmissions are shot to hell?
When our mechanic shop San Diego gets a car in, we know we’re not just dealing with a car but a person’s life. That’s why we make sure to get you back on the road the right way, with no shortcuts.
So what are you waiting for? You’ve got a car that either needs some scheduled maintenance or preventative work to keep you driving safely at all times. An excellent mechanic shop San Diego like FTS shouldn’t go overlooked. It should be used and utilized to the best of your ability.
When looking for a new mechanic shop San Diego style, which is the best style, try FTS Auto Repair. We offer some great specials, discounts, and more to get you started.